Mittwoch, 7. August 2013

Petite tour de France

First stop of my little trip was Briancon, where I took part in the lead worldcup, as I did last year. It was really fun although I have made a bad performance.. Watching the finals of a comp in france is always huge fun.
The days after I drove on to the south. I met up with my parents, hiked a lot around and enjoyed the nice landscapes. I started feeling a bit nervous to be in cool surroundings without climbing for two days. So I went on to Céüse. To be in Céüse is always something special for me. I spent there a lot of time in the past and it’s for sure the place where I learned the most in climbing. But two days were enough for this year.. I picked up Daniel in Gap and we drove on to Ailefroide.

Here is a little photostory:

Cedric Lachat doing good effort at the finals in Briancon


Almost everywhere I walked around I felt I bit observed

On a lazy and urgendly needed restday Daniel and me thought we should do something more than just hanging around.. A quick decision: we went up the glacier blanche. It was quite late in the afternoon, we just took the camera and a headlamp and started walking. Daniel said it will be about one hour uphill, i didn´t believe him..




At the end we walked more than six hours and came back very late in the night.


The next day we would have needed a restday, but daniel and me went for a nice climbing day.
Sending an amazing route (have to figure out the name, again), one after the other.


The end of my holidays came too fast so I didn´t take as many pictures as usually. Buuuut.. I got nice Videofootage and hope to start editing soon.

Right now I´m working on a little video where you will see some friends, daniel and me in the frankenjura.

Keine Kommentare: